Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BuzzT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2014, 05:21 PM
    Filtered water line connected to a flexible hose?
    I want to fill my Kerig coffee maker tank with the cold filtered water from my undersink filter. It seems that if my cold water filter line was connected to something like a pull-out sprayer, then I could have both filtered water at the sink and a way to fill up the Kerig tank. Of course no-one makes a cold water only faucet with a pull out. So, could I plumb the cold water filter line to the side sprayer of a regular faucet and use the sprayer on/off? Any other brilliant ideas?

Thank you,
    Buzz
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Apr 8, 2014, 05:33 AM
    Hi Buzz

As long as you can find the proper transition fittings I see no reason you cannot do what you propose...;)

Any local plumbing store should have the necessary transition fittings...

Good luck!

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the water line connected to a refrigerator have to be a copper line? [ 2 Answers ]

Does the water line connected to a refrigerator have to be a copper line?

Flexible toilet supply line sprays water [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I am replacing my toilet supply line with a 3/8" compression flexible braided supply line. The distance from the value to toilet is about 6". I have tried a 9", 12", and finally a 20" flexible supply line. As soon as I turn on the valve, water shoots out from below the plastic connector...

If a hose is connected to a hose bibb will we be able to get water from our neighbor? [ 4 Answers ]

Our main water line is broken, we have hooked up a garden hose from a water source to our outside hose bibb, but we have no water inside. We understood this was a temporary fix, are we doing something wrong? The hose bibb is not a frost-freeze, and we have water coming out of the garden hose when...

Convert copper faucet water line to flexible [ 2 Answers ]

I have a bathroom faucet that has long copper supply lines. Can I cut them and fit flexible tubing to them to fit them to the shut off valves?

Mobile home line for water hose [ 1 Answers ]

I need to install a line for a water hose on my mobile home. Need instructions.

View more questions Search