Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debbie123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2004, 09:01 PM
    Local phone service
    Does any one know how to locate which local phone service a person is using[I know the number]?Someone is using my name and SS# to get their phone service but I need to know who their local carrier is so I can proceed to get it turned off and whatever legal action can be taken.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Sep 25, 2004, 06:21 AM
    Re: local phone service
    Hi Debbie,
    A reverse phone search is what you're looking for. Just enter the phone number and get back a name and address. Here is a link that you can click on.
    http://www.whitepages.com/reverse-phone
    Good luck, Tom
    debbie123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2004, 07:25 AM
    Re: local phone service
    Thanks... but I need to know who their carrier is for their home phone service.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Sep 25, 2004, 08:27 AM
    Local phone service
    Do the reverse phone thing. Once you have the name and address you can type in "phone companys for ----(area code) and ---- city" up on your search bar and let Google tell you the name of the carrier for that number.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Regarding W2 and state/local tax.. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, When filing the state tax form, do we need to add both state tax (W2 - Box 17) and local tax (W2 - Box 19) for reporting the total tax withheld by the state OR the amount in Box 17 suffices? My status for 2005 was F1/OPT. Any help is appreciated! Thanks..

Local profiles [ 3 Answers ]

Just wondering about what specifics, local profiles tie down either by using Deep Freeze after copying a specific profile to the default user, or by using the mandatory local profile. I am having some issues with default printers changing after freezing the local proflie. Are they included in a...

Stolen phone - am I stuck with phone charges? [ 3 Answers ]

My cell phone was stolen recently and the guy who stole it called all over the place, adding about $175 in phone charges to our phone bill. I reported it stolen to Qwest, but they say the charges are still my responsibility. I am planning to refute the bill, but I don't know the correct...

Local Disk [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I really thought that way. But when I check the contents of the remaining local disk it is still the same. I mean before I formatted the contents of d:\ drive is 18.6 GB and the C:\ drive is 7.8 MB after formatting, I really don't know where did the 7.8 MB contents of C:\ drive goes,...

View more questions Search