Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mugar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2014, 12:35 PM
    Signature On GC
    Hello, I received my EB green card. Let’s say my name is Marla Perry (not a real name). On my all documents (my passport, driver license and all submitted forms to USCIS) , my signature is “Perry” ; just last name. At biometrics day, I signed my name as “m Perry”; basically my first name initial and my last name. I have no idea why I did that (stress? Somebody told me to sign full name ?). Now my GC signature is “m Perry”
    Do you think I will have problem at POE or Citizenship time?
    Should I apply for the replacement and does USCIS accept that application? Do you think I should live with this and it is OK?
    I honestly prefer not to apply for I-90, if this won’t cause any problem. Perry (my last name) cursive format is identical in both my passport and green card; I just added an “m” in front of it in the GC.
    Do you think it is a good idea if I change my signature on my Driver license and Social security card and when my passport expires (in two years) change the signature on that too , so by the citizenship time , everything would be the same or does that cause its own problem ?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Apr 7, 2014, 09:32 PM
    It's not a problem at all..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Signature [ 4 Answers ]

I can't make out the surname on my painting?

Need Help for signature please!. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have this oil in canvas painting but I cannot read the signature after spending many hours of reading it. Can anybody help me this one? I have attached photos of it. Thanks. http://imageshack.us/g/829/estatesales045.jpg/

My signature for anything or identity theft with a signature? [ 0 Answers ]

Can a man use my signature for anything bad or identity theft on me?

Who's signature is this? [ 8 Answers ]

Please help... Any information on this. This is a very small etching by Albert Durer on fragile tan colored paper. The overall size is aprox. 6 1/2" by 8 1/2" high, the actual size of the etching is approximately 3 1/2" by 5" high. All I know about this piece is that it was hanging on a family's...

Do I need to have a signature? [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a question about adoption. Would the father have to sign the papers in order for it to go through? Even though you may not know where he is and he has shown no responsibility towards the child? Or could there be another way?

View more questions Search