Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexjenn Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 04:12 PM
    So frustrated
    OK I am very frustrated I am trying to get preggy on #3 and I can't seem to get it , we have sex when I have the "dicharge and we calcuate all around the ouvalting dates and even when it is not , we dont ahve sex evey day so "he can build up" i am just getting nervous , i know we can do it thats a fact , my peiord is due in 6 days and i took a test today it was negative i know it could still be early , i also have been having weird dreams about taking preggy tests and them being neg as well i guess because it is on my mind , but not constanly , im so worked up inside , i had a miscarriage in may 2006 and it is making me think i am "broken now , does anyone have and e advice?? :eek: :( :mad: :( :confused: :o
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 3, 2007, 04:19 PM
    Stop stressing. Stress of any kind does strange things to your body. Including making it hard to conceive.

You know all those gals, like teens, who get pregnant the first time, or are surprised that they are pregnant? That is because they are not "trying"

I know, relaxing is easier said than done. But it is important.
    MrsJoseph06 Posts: 189, Reputation: 22

Apr 3, 2007, 04:24 PM
    Hey, Take a deep breath! It will happen when it happens! I know how you feel I was dignosed with Endometriosis and I have horribel overian cysts! And I feel that if I can't concive a child that there is something wrong with me! I used to get so worked up about it! I would cry for hours and hours! But in truth that doesn't do any good! You just have to relax I know most couples don't concive when they are "trying" it usually happens when they least expect it! If you can afford it go on a vacation so you both can unwind! I wish you luck! In your baby making hehe!
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2007, 08:36 AM
    Since you are so wound up,and worrying that you are " broken" I would really suggest you go visit with your doctor. Get a pre-conception check up and make sure everything is in order. They can talk to you about your previous miscarriage, give you facts, and help to rid you of your fears. Getting that clean bill of health is always a good stress reliever. Good luck and best wishes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Frustrated: [ 10 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, My wife and I have been married for over 2 years! We have recently experienced some communication problems with each other and now she is not wanting to have sex that much anymore. She says her peak has passed her (she is 30)! Any suggestions!

Frustrated tenant [ 2 Answers ]

HI, My name is Sue and I would like to ask a question from someone who knows roommate laws or shared living law. My question is this: Can my landlord come into my portion of the house without 24 hour notice? My second question is can he legally hold my damage deposit if he can't find another...

Why is he so frustrated with me? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up a week ago and I feel that he hates me now. Anything I say or do he gets so frustrated with me and I don't understand. For example, I called his mom because we were somewhat close (she treated me almost like her own daughter) and said "guess what.... dont tell Justin (my...

Frustrated [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, Can anyone help me!! I have and older Goodman Gas Furnace Model# GMPH080-5-Rev B, I cannot find any information on this unit. Is it 1 0r 2 stage everything happens as it should, burners ignite etc. but only cold air comes out on my side of the house, the kids side has a separate...

Frustrated [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! My husband and I have been trying to conceive now for three months, and normally my cycles are pretty regular... in the past I have had a 21 day cycle and oved on the cd 10. This month that was still the same, but I didn't get my AF until DPO 15! I also started spotting 3 days before only...

View more questions Search