Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lady H Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2014, 07:03 PM
    Early pregnancy
    I had miscarriage in August,2013. Now, I am in my early pregnancy. Any do's and dont's that I should be giving more attention too? This is my first pregnancy and I am 25 y/o. I am also a fulltime housewife and my jobs are mainly keeping the house clean and other stuffs. Any activities I should consider not doing and get a maid to do it for me?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 6, 2014, 07:50 PM
    Miscarriages in early pregnancy, and first pregnancies, are fairly common. If you're healthy, and this is not a high risk pregnancy, you should be able to continue cleaning, cooking, and even working if you so choose. There's really no reason to get a maid unless your doctor recommends that you take it easy.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2014, 03:00 AM
    Alty is spot on. Continue to do what you would normally do unless otherwise told by your doctor or midwife. Certainly best to choose more natural cleaners when possible, and have good ventilation when it's not, but that would be wise for anyone. Prenatal vitamin, or a good multivitamin, exercise (easy, such as walking, if you are not used to it), healthy food/drink choices, adequate rest, avoid things you know that you should, etc. Wishing you a smooth and enjoyable pregnancy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help with very early pregnancy... [ 1 Answers ]

I took 2 digital pregnancy tests and they came up positive. I tested a few more times with generic brands (non-digital) and they are negative. I am now having extremely bad lower posterior pelvic pain. What should I do?

Early pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Ob.gyny doctor Lmp 6 may 2013 I do upt there is pregnant when I have spotting blood And hcg 218 nothing in ultrsound 20 may 2013 hcg 208 Stop spotting 27 may 2013 hcg 474 29 may 2013 hcg 580 Now there is spotting again

Early pregnancy [ 0 Answers ]

According to my last menst period I am 8 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Last week I went to an ultrasound facility which they measured the baby at 8 weeks. Making today 9 weeks. I was able to schedule my first visit with my dr today and she told me that my uterus seemed smaller than what she thought....

Should I consider pregnancy this early? [ 1 Answers ]

Today I am supposed to start my period. But I've had a thin white odorless discharge all day. Plus reading about early pregnancy signs about all of them are what I've experienced over the last week. Am I worrying for nothing? I mean Im going through rough time with the boyfriend anyway, and don't...

View more questions Search