Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Whitii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2014, 06:35 PM
    Skit about They
    We often say "You know what they say.....", some years ago I saw a skit about a 20/30 something guy that joins the group called They. These are the ones that come up with all of the "They say.." sayings.

I thought it was very funny look at a different perspective, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was called. I believe I watched it online. It was a 15 minutes or so video. Can't remember much more then that.

Check out some similar questions!

Skit show on abc in Australia in the early 90's late 80's [ 1 Answers ]

Just wanted to know if any one remembers the name. Of a skit show on the abc Australia I seem to remember something about detention and slime in was made in the u.s.

Anyone know how to find this radio skit? [ 0 Answers ]

Years ago, my mom heard a radio skit where Barney the Dinosaur had a special guest who was an enforcer for the Chicago mob named something like "Tommy Two-Bullets Malone." It sounded really funny, and I'd love to find either the script, or the actual routine. Can anyone help?

Anyone know how to find this radio skit? [ 0 Answers ]

Years ago, my mom heard a radio skit where Barney the Dinosaur had a special guest who was a "button man" named something like "Tommy Two-Bullets Malone." It sounded really funny, and I'd love to find either the script, or the actual routine. Can anyone help?

80's HBO Cartoon Skit [ 1 Answers ]

I would like help with an 80's HBO Cartoon Skit. The short featured two kids who played in their room and changed into bears who ate their eyes and featured a dance with the lines "throw it in the garbage". Any help would be appreciated.

80's stop-motion skit name? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember as a child seeing a stop motion skit on a popular children's TV show that featured a little man on the side of a drinking glass and he would walk around the kitchen and drop down through the countertops and reappear elsewhere in the room. It seemed like he danced or sang or something...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.