Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sabina436 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2014, 10:36 PM
    Transferring Probation from Mn. To Ga.
    Is it possible to get my non-reporting probation in Mn. Transferred to Ga. I was raised in Ga. & my parents still live there. I have no way to get employment until I'm back in ga. What are my chances?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2014, 05:34 AM
    Talk to your Probation Officer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transferring probation from pa to nc [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend is on probation in pa- I moved to nc with our son thinking that he would be able to transfer his probation to be with us and it turns out that might not be possible because his officer says that nc only accepts felony cases- his is misdemeanor. Since I've already establised residency...

Transferring Probation [ 2 Answers ]

I am an educator I was recently offered a job in another state but my husband is on Felony probation for Theft by receiving in NY we are in the process of relocating to Atlanta Ga will he be able to transfer his probation to Georgia?

Transferring probation from Va. To Ks. [ 5 Answers ]

I have a fiancé that lives in Ks. And I'm on probation in Va for bad checks. I have filled the paper work with my P.O. to do the transfer. Will Kansas give me any problems? I have a place to live there. I don't see how I can get a job till I move.

Transferring probation [ 1 Answers ]

Who has to give the OK for probation to be transferred to another state. My son lived in Kentucky, but committed a crime in Indiana. Does the probation department where he committed the crime make the decession or Indianapolis or who?

Transferring My Probation [ 2 Answers ]

Can I transfer my probation to another state?

View more questions Search