Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john1958 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2014, 03:41 PM
    People stranded on a island with giant bee a crab. Name movie
    The giant bee traps 2 people in a honeycomb. They light a fire to get out.name movie?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 5, 2014, 03:52 PM
    Try this version of Mysterious Island: Mysterious Island (1961) - IMDb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mysteri...and_(1961_film)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's or 80's movie about two kids are stranded on a island [ 1 Answers ]

They got lost out to sea then found a island and had a kid then later found out they were brother and sisiter he had sany blond hair and the girl is very famous now she guest starred in " that 70"s show" as jakies mother but I can't put my finger on her name please help I have been diying to whatch...

Stranded on a deserted Island [ 4 Answers ]

One day an Irishman, who had been stranded on a deserted island for more than 10 years, saw a speck on the horizon. He thought to himself, 'It's certainly not a ship.' As the speck got closer and closer, he began to rule out the possibilities of a small boat and even a raft. ...

I can't remember what this movie is called people get stranded at abandoned airport [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember what this movie is called People get Stranded in an abandoned airport after their plane goes down (everybody disappeared off the plane except for about 5 or 6 people) and there's a deaf lady and she can hear strange noises outside of the airport (which are monsters) Please...

View more questions Search