Ask
    Double decker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2014, 12:41 PM
    Which hurts more tongue or navel( belly button ) piercing
    Im 13 and got my belly pierced and want my tongue done which hurts more
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 5, 2014, 12:45 PM
    Having your tongue done comes with a lot of very bad baggage; gingivitis, tooth decay, constant bleeding from the gums (means you have to spit blood out a lot) and of course on top of tooth decay, tooth breakage; the inability to speak clear language for about 2 months. Makes you sound like you have a speech impedement. And the chance that because the pierced hole is always in a very wet environment, the possibility it will never heal, meaning constant irritation.

Oh, the pain, well that depends on your pain thresshold.
    meaganisawesome Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2014, 02:39 PM
    Well I got both my tongue and belly button pierced, and for me the tongue hurt a lot more than the belly button. Your tongue gets swollen and its hard to talk. For me it wasn't too bad, and apparently the next 4 days after you get your tongue pierced isn't very pleasant. I was fine. But make sure you follow your aftercare instructions. You will get a "white ring" look under your tongue for that. And if you have any concerns contact your piercer and maybe a few friends who have theirs done! That's what I've been doing. Best of luck :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My stomach below my belly button hurts when I push on it, why? [ 3 Answers ]

When I push on my lower stomach below by belly button it hurts, the pain is not from my menstral cycle since I am not due for my period until about the 20th so I don't know why my stomach hurts when its pressed on. Do you know why this is?

Belly button piercing healing and re-piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I had my belly button pierced 10 years ago (I was 13) and it has gradually shrunk over the years from a 14 to a 6. I can also feel that the skin is thinner as I can feel the bar. I want to take it out and let it heal and have it re-pierced. However I have grown very attached to it and want to...

Which hurts worst,tongue piercin or navel piercing? [ 3 Answers ]

Which hurts worst,tongue piercin or navel piercing?

View more questions Search