Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slurger Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2014, 10:04 AM
    My right ear feels like it's muffled
    It all started in an accident when I ran into someone and hit my chin really hard, and when I got up I had a pain in the bone onto my right ear, and since then whenever I put on headphones, I can't hear the backside of the music, and it feels like my hearing depth is distorted
    slurger Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2014, 10:11 AM
    I forgot, to say, the pain has subsided. And it feels like I can't hear the right-back side of the ear buds that I have. Everyone of them
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Apr 7, 2014, 08:08 AM
    There could have been some trauma there. I would go get it checked out. Could have caused swelling around that area, wich would explain the muffling I think. I could say for sure. This is serious though. I would get it checked out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My left is ear is Muffled? [ 0 Answers ]

I woke up this morning got up and then it hit me my ear was muffled, I do have a sore throat and stuffy nose I will get my test for strep back tomorrow since it hurts so bad. Any suggestions of how I got it?

Ear feels a little muffled and clogged up. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 14 and my hearing is perfect and I've never had any trouble with my ears except for an ear infection or two. But yesterday I had a bath and I got water in both of my ears and I got it all out, but my left ear is gone weird. It feels a little numb and clogged up when there's no water...

4 months muffled ear? [ 0 Answers ]

My ears poped 4months ago from and to a higher elevation. Upon returning my ears poped and I had terrible sharp pain for over 10hrs, which prompted a visit to rapid care. After receiving an antibiotic, nasal spray and sudafed, I still have continued a muffled feeling in my left ear. My right ear...

Muffled Ear [ 3 Answers ]

OK... so I had a really really bad sore throat and I could barely speak, all of a sudden my left ear feels clogged and hurts. The next day my right ear clogged and every things muffled. I hear pretty well though but I can't really hear myself. TO date, both ears are clogged and its uncomfortable....

Muffled hearing and ringing in right ear. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Heather and I'm 20 yrs old. I woke up yesterday morning after sleeping outside with a really high pitched ringing in my ear. I also noticed I couldn't hear out of it either. The ringing has subsided but it still comes and goes. The not being able to hear, has changed to muffled....

View more questions Search