Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swarupsh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2014, 12:51 PM
    What is the life expectancy of worm gear reducer according to agma standards
    I want know from where I can get some information about life expectancy of different kinds of gear reducers according to AGMA or DIN standards.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2014, 04:30 PM
    Without any other info such as HP, torque, bearing design and in and out speed, almost impossible to determine. AGMA and DIN have nothing to do with life expectancy, they are design standards.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ST724 worm gear needed [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for gear for ST724 Ariens snow blower. Ariens no longer makes the part. 52422700 worm shaft and gear. Told to find someone who has one with a blown engine, so I could get the gear off it. Model # 924048 It is a great machine!

What is the life expectancy of a 2001 nissan xterra [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a 2001 nissan xterra with 110,000 miles,and the dealer replaced all belts including the timing belt, it does not leak oil, and runs great. What is the life expectancy of this vehicle when used as a everyday driver. Can I expect to go 200,000 plus miles, would that be the norm (with...

Life expectancy [ 4 Answers ]

Hello: I just had a Grandaughter... Janine just had a Grandson. What do you think their life expectancy is? I think it'll be 110. You? excon

Life expectancy of a beagalier? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone out there know approx how long beagaliers live? I read cavs are 10 to 13 yrs and beagles longer so am unsure as our newly adopted zac is 7 and seems to get tired easily... any ideas would be much appreciated.

View more questions Search