Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yullub Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2014, 09:02 AM
    Why use CT shorting block even there is CT test terminal already?
    Normally, we just use the CTT (CT test terminal) for shorting the 2nd circuit for maintenance the relay or meter. However, as like the attached circuit in number 1, sometimes we use the CT the shorting terminal block (STB-P in the drawing and attachment 2) and the CTT (CTT-P in the drawing and attachment 3) at the same time. Why use the CT shorting block even there is a CT test terminal already?
    Attached Images

yullub Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2014, 08:00 PM
    mistake?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White knight cl847 heater terminal block diagram [ 1 Answers ]

I need a diagram for the heater terminal block (8 pins) I lost mine while waiting for elemant.

Need a maintenance manual for York Diamond 80. I need to get to the terminal block. [ 1 Answers ]

Need a maintenance manual for York Diamond 80. I need to get to the terminal block so I can connect the C (common I suppose) of my thermostat to the c on my terminal block. Please help.

Central a/c unit compressor replace terminal block [ 1 Answers ]

I have a old central a/c unit. No cold air. Pulled terminal cover to compressor , lug completely burned off to a nub. Can I replace the terminal block on the compressor? I know about the kits for burned harness this will not help. Thanks

Electrical oven terminal block [ 0 Answers ]

The terminal block, is where you plug in the element on top of a stove. In my case the connection, looks like a clip,that expands to receive The tip of the element. The clips have eroded after a few months. Question is What is the name of those clips/do they sell those clips in an electric...

View more questions Search