Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andrewsartain24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2014, 10:25 AM
    I was born in the states to canadian parents, have a canadian passport, am I dual cit
    Citizenship
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 2, 2014, 11:26 AM
    Yes you are a dual citizen. Suggest you get your US passport as well
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Apr 2, 2014, 12:59 PM
    Yes, you are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Report a bad canadian dentist to the canadian dental assoc [ 1 Answers ]

I am am blood pressure medication and had the freezing put in my mouth and then my heart started to beat really fast then my had hands where shaking and she still ewanted to the work even though this would not stop for a while. I really thoug I was going to pass out. Where do I report this dentist...

Canadian moving to the States [ 2 Answers ]

I've been here asking questions about the opposite.. but things have changed so I'm trying to re-work my options. If anyone recalls from before, I am from Ontario (Canada) and my S/O is from Arizona (USA). The plan eventually is to live in Canada together. I've sort of learned that the only real...

Dual citizenship for american born son from canadian mom [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old son who was born in America. His father is American. I am a Canadian citizen legally living and working in the USA. I would like to inquire as to whether my son qualifies for dual Canadian/American citizenship, and how to go about applying for it. Thanks.

ITIN for dependent canadian born son and wife (canadian citizen) [ 3 Answers ]

I have filed W7 for my wife and son with my Federal tax return by going to a TAC in atlanta area. They indicated that since it is a peak season, will take 6-8 weeks to get the ITIN. How do I file my states return? Reading from the replies of tax experts here, I understood that for most states I...

View more questions Search