Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    40Highfield Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2014, 08:13 AM
    Minifon doll purchased 1979
    In 1979 I purchased a Minifon Doll. On the back of its neck is a number 22/60. This doll was purchased at Harrods, Knightsbridge, London. To the right of the number there appears to be some other mark as well but it is indecipherable.

I would like to know what batteries to use in her, as those we originally had have long gone. On the front of the torso is another battery area and a button which when pushed opens up a compartment where there is a record inside.

This doll use to walk and talk.

The battery on her back measures 60 mm wide, 20 mm high and 60 deep. Inside there appears to be two small metal contacts which are round. That on the front of her torso is 60 mm wide, 20mm deep and 25mm high. The contacts here run down the inside, at either end, and are two thin long metal bands

I look forward to hearing from you.

JACKIE BAKER

Check out some similar questions!

1979 kz650c3 [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to know if there is clearance to run projected spark plugs on this engine. I was looking to run the DENSO IW22 plugs. I have the aftermarket Dynotec ignition, wires, and coils.

I usedto have this doll that was a boy rockstar doll that danced. [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember its name only what I called it. It was in the 80s and he had bright sequinced pants. I really want to find it. If anyone can help Thanks

I am look for two songs from around 1979 - 80. [ 1 Answers ]

I am look for two songs. They are both disco songs from around 1979 - 80. Both disco bits one in the lyrics would repeat "San Tropez" or "Saint Tropez"; the other song the lyrics would say "I'm in a panic, hold me tight, I’m in a panic”. I am preparing for 1979 class reunion and really would...

1979 ford pu [ 3 Answers ]

Temature keeps climing gradually as I drive.have new water pump.I bypassed the heater.what causes it to heat up?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.