Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    milan89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2014, 09:49 PM
    Which Onda tablet is better in these two tablets?Onda V711s and Onda V701s?
    1.Onda V711s Quad Core

CPU: A31s Cortex A7 Quad Core
    GPU: 8 Core Power VR SGX544

2.Onda V701s Quad Core

CPU: A31s Cortex A9 Quad Core
    GPU: Power VR SGX544
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 1, 2014, 10:38 PM
    You wouldn't notice any difference between them, so it's really down to price.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tablet [ 1 Answers ]

I want to purchase a tablet for my elderly mother to use for skype only. It needs to be very simple. She does not use a computer or even send text messages. We are moving overseas and I want to be able to communicate with her. Which table do you recommend for skype only?

Should I take these tablets at once? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi , I am taking contraceptary pills. LEVONORGESTREL TABLETS BP----PILL 72 (PILL TO TAKE BEFORE 72 HOURS OF SEXUAL INTER COURSE). This come with two tablets if you know.Can some body please tell me if I should take both the pills togather or with some time gap? Please help

1990h onda prelude high idle after changing timing belt need help [ 1 Answers ]

Timing belt broke changed and one put back together run just don't idle normal has idle high and low lope ran fine before timing belt problem and has aloud whinning sound matbe distributor bearinghas a 176,000 miles on the car.checked vacuum hoses fine ,changed fuel filterchecked air filter...

What are these tablets? [ 1 Answers ]

Two forms of tablets that I would like to know about the first one is white small and round and has an imprint of the letter e on one side. The second one is blue long and hard in posture and has a word on one side it is pilza. Could somebody help and tell me what they are? Thanks

What is this tablet [ 2 Answers ]

A friend of mine is a DJ at a bar on Friday and Saturday nights, well last night someone put a tablet next to his DJ equipment and he has no clue what in the world it is. Only out of curiosity I want to know what it is - I work as a pharmacy technician and not even my pharmacist at work could...

View more questions Search