Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fallen87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2014, 01:27 PM
    How can I find my birth mom
    I would like to find my birth mom and let her know how I am doing and I would also like to know about her as well and to see if I have any brothers or sisters.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 1, 2014, 03:39 PM
    And what if your birth mom doesn't want to know about you or be contacted by you? She probably had very good reasons to give you up for adoption and may not want that chapter of her life reopened.

The best option for you is to us the adoption clearing house sites on the WEB and register your desire to reconnect. If your birth mother wants to find you, she can also register and you can reconnect that way. But you should not impose yourself on her without knowing that she wants to reconnect.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 2, 2014, 01:57 PM
    How old are you? That makes a difference in how much we can help you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find out if my birth mom knows me [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm erica lynn whittman does anyone know who my mom is I'm adopted I last saw her at 18 months old she has a sister maybe to her name is christie lynn whittman her birth last name is christie lynn guy she was born on June 17 1980

How can I find my birth mom [ 0 Answers ]

I know her name but she had two last names. I tried searching Facebook but found nothing. I was adopted from Chile. Are there websites that can help me find her with just her name?

Help me find my birth mom [ 15 Answers ]

Her name was shannon Mcmanamon and I was adopted through the easter house 14 yrs ago

Find my birth mom [ 3 Answers ]

I need help finding my birth mother so I can dee and finally meet her for the first time in my life.

I need to find my birth mom [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is lakecia I'm 24 and I'm trying to find my birth mom terri Valley she is somewhere in Florida I think but if anyone can help please I need to find her to bring some closure to my self:):)

View more questions Search