Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    furbutler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2014, 07:56 PM
    Replacement Glass for Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan
    I have a Hampton Bay Windward III ceiling fan - the one with both upper and lower lights. The glass cover for the upper lights has cracked and I'd like to replace it. I've been unable to find the part. Where may I direct my search?
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Apr 20, 2014, 08:51 PM
    Hello, is it a 5.75 inch globe?

You can try this page if so - Replacement Hampton Bay Globes

If that does not work, let me know and I will try to find you another source.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I find a replacement glass shade for a Hampton Bay ceiling fan? [ 3 Answers ]

I need to find the replacement glass shade for the Windward II Hampton Bay ceiling fan Model numbers 523 342 or 523 127

Replacement glass for hampton bay ceiling fan? [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a Hampton Bay 44in. Ceiling fan Model # YG204-TB-D I need a light that has white glass or clear. I am not getting enough light at night time. Are there any replacement parts for this?

Replacement Glass for Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement glass for the Model: AC-552? I went to Home Depot (where it was purchased and the distributor of the brand) and they stated I needed to go directly to the Hampton Bay website. I went there and there is no way to purchase the parts, nor do I even see...

Replacement Glass for Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased a Hampton Bay, Cabrera 52" ceiling fan from Home Depot about a year ago and now want to replace the tea colored glass with a white one to obtain better light. Is there anywhere online where I can do that? Please direct me to the site. Thanks.

View more questions Search