Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clinejewels Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2014, 07:47 PM
    What does SW stand for in jewelry?
    Does anyone know What SW stands for that is stamped on my bracelet. I can not see the numbers at the end but the last number is a 5. There are 3 numbers. I used silver cleaner to clean it and it shines beautifully but it is scratched on the clasp and chain clamps that the SW and numbers are stamped on. If you need a picture of the stamp I can do that. Just convoy me and I will respond with a picture right away. I want to sell it but need to know what it is first.

I have tried to look it up several times in different ways on the internet and all I get is the number corresponding to the karat in gold and no description for the SW. I need to no what the SW stands for in jewelry. My bracelet is silver but do not know if it is plate or solid silver. Thank you
    Imperative
    Valerie C
    R31211 Posts: 82, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2014, 12:33 PM
    It could be the manufacturers initials..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jewelry value [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Jade tree brooch with a lot of jade leaves, the tree is a serpent and a ruby stone for eyes. How can I find out what it is worth and possibly sell? Joanne Borgerding

Jewelry [ 5 Answers ]

How to present jewelry?

Jewelry Value [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 18k Cartier Gold Chain 36 inches and 68.5 grams in weight Vintage how much do any one think it's worth? It is 2.4 ounces

Where Do I Stand If I Decide To Stand Up To Them? [ 26 Answers ]

I am posting this on behalf of my sister. She Wrote - Where do I stand if I decide to stand up to them and say enough is enough? This is the short version, I will go into more detail as we go along. I hope you can help me. I am in need of some serious advice. Got 2 grandchildren...

View more questions Search