Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onlyonlyapple Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2014, 03:53 PM
    How to prove my husband needs to stay with me
    I have green card already through marriage. My husband is an airman and is selected to be deployed. However, I could not drive myself yet. Also the area I stay has no transportation and too cold to walk or ride bicycle. That mean I could not survive without him. Is there any condition that my husband needs to stay with me and he could not be deployed base on immigration law? I need to get some prove to show his supervisor.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 31, 2014, 04:59 PM
    I don't think the military would hold him back because you need transportation. Why would thst be written into immigrstion law? You are married to a military person and expected to be self-sufficient.

Pull up your socks lady and start getting mobile. You sound pretty spoiled.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2014, 05:09 PM
    Sorry... you married someone in the service... deployment is part of the job. Your not being able to get around is your problem... and maybe your husbands... but its not anyone else's.

The Armed forces don't change everything to make it convenient for someone's wife.

Ask ANYONE with kids who have a spouse deployed into a combat zone... numerous times. They will laugh. Learn to drive, or buy a warmer winter coat and boots.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 31, 2014, 06:56 PM
    Learn how to drive. You have his car!
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Mar 31, 2014, 09:03 PM
    The only condition allows is serious illness which is not the case here.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 31, 2014, 10:15 PM
    I hope you husband told you how silly this sounds. Of course not. You can move to close
    To things. Learn drive. Go home to family while he is gone. The last thing he needs is to listen you whine about this
    onlyonlyapple Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2014, 12:31 AM
    Just got ssn unless I could get a license within two weeks.
    Could not leave because we will lose the house.
    I can do all the things myself when it is above 40F. It is still 0F now.
    All people think he should not be the one and it is him asking me to see whether there is a way
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 1, 2014, 03:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by onlyonlyapple View Post
    All people think he should not be the one and it is him asking me to see whether there is a way
    He should be ashamed of himself ! He wants you to find a way so he wont be deployed. He is making you look like a fool for asking anyone !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband said he was married before in interview but was not, how do we prove this [ 0 Answers ]

On the I 130 application my husband stated he was married before because in Mexico when you live with someone so long you are considered married, so he said yes. In the interview he was asked again and then about his divorce papers which he didn't have as it wasn't a true marriage but he was...

I have to prove my innocence to my husband! [ 8 Answers ]

Help! I received a phone call one night from an anonymous caller stating that I needed to call a number to get information about my husband. Of course I called the number and it was a lady that my husband was having an affair with. She had found out he was married a few days or week before and...

Should I stay with my husband? [ 24 Answers ]

Well my husband never does anything with me and my 4 month old son. If he's not coming home and going to bed, he's going fishing. The only time we are spending together is when we're asleep, and when he begs me to have sex. What should I do?

View more questions Search