Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lourdestn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2014, 02:25 PM
    Genital herpes
    Was prescribe valtrex 500mg twice a day (1000 mg).,.
    Went to pharmacy and suggest to get aciclovir/clorixaan 800 3 times a day (2400mg)... price on medicine is a generic...
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 31, 2014, 02:28 PM
    Please clarify what your question is?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2014, 02:35 PM
    Shouldn't you be talking with your doctor about this?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 31, 2014, 02:44 PM
    I thought I had posted here, but I guess not. Is this what you are referring to :

Your doctor prescribed a certain medication and your pharmacy wanted to replace it with a generic brand that was cheaper? There is nothing wrong with that. My pharmacist, who has more scope to his practice in Ontario (I know you are probably in the US) can suggest an alternate generic medication.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Genital herpes [ 1 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for a year (tomorrow) and he was a virgin when we met. We first had sex 3 days into our relationship (fast I know) and we do it a lot. I have had tears on my vagina before, like towards the back.. And I have had bumps on my bottom.. But two days ago I became aware that I...

Genital Herpes or Genital Pimples [ 1 Answers ]

Good Day, How would you determine a Genital herpes to a Genital pimples?

Genital herpes [ 8 Answers ]

Hi Do one can get genital herpes even he/she has sex with just one partner who is free from all STDs...

Is this genital herpes? [ 11 Answers ]

Hey there... this is kind of embarrassing to ask, but... I've had some discomfort with my vagina, it's like overly sensitive to touch and it itches a bit, I've also had some discharge in the form of white-ish stuff that's not too watery. After looking at my area in the mirror, I also noticed some...

Do I have genital herpes? [ 5 Answers ]

I haver had these bumps on my penis right before the head and don't really itch or hurt but sometimes feel uncomfortable. I had intercourse with a girl who said she doesn't have any stds but I kind of feel that she didn't know and now I might have herpes

View more questions Search