Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NaRuTo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 12:32 PM
    Proxy off websites because the school blocked mostly all websites
    Can you give me as many proxy off websites that you know because at my school I can't play games or go to myspace or to Yahoo. So can you help me?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 3, 2007, 12:55 PM
    We here at AMHD cannot help you get around any sort of administrative restrictions imposed on a School, Work, or any other network not owned and operated by yourself. These restrictions can include (but are not limited to): Website Blocking policies, Software Installation policies, Email retention policies, Software Configuration policies, Network/Internet usage policies, Network Configuration policies, Forum or Chat Room Bans, Game Server Bans, or any other actions that are deemed "unauthorized" by the owners/administrators of the network in question. Any actions by members of AMHD that would be offered to help in this manner would directly violate the site's TOS

Question Closed
    lilmomma455 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 08:11 AM
    Comment on Curlyben's post
    Its not helpful because it don't tell us how to get on myspace!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

School blocked websites. [ 12 Answers ]

I go to a catholic school and they are insane about blocking websites. I had no problem until now they are starting to block specific areas of AMHD. I love giving advice to people, but now I'm limited to what I can see and give advice to. Does anyone know any way I can take the blocking equipment...

How html websites [ 3 Answers ]

? :confused: †how do I get a html code to put on my piczo site so when you click it you go to that site like runescape or neopets†:confused: ?

Websites as Seen on TV [ 6 Answers ]

How many people log onto a website they see flash across their screen during a TV show, movie, live newscast, etc. Not including website commercials, just random sites you see during a program.

View more questions Search