Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smithmi420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2014, 11:43 AM
    CID 14K HDS Emerald cut emerald solitaire with 12 diamond accents
    I bought a ring that has a emerald cut Green stone (I think real Emerald) and 12 Diamond accents... 6 on each side of the emerald. Inside the band it is marked CID... 14K... HDS... then it has 319 116 on the other side of the band. ANY IDEA ON WHAT THESE MEAN? I was told that the HDS is for Heltzberg Diamond Store and the CID is the makers mark but why would there be two makers marks? Any info would be greatly appreciated!! THANKS!!

Check out some similar questions!

Emerald Queen Maple [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Emerald Queen Maple that I planted last year. I live in WI, when I planted last year it had leaves. We did have to water often due to high temperatures after planting. This spring the tree is green under the bark and has buds, but no leaves yet and it is now the 1st of June.

Indian emerald stone [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to know more about a frosted Indian emerald stone. What is its status among emeralds?

Emerald [ 0 Answers ]

What is the hardness of emerald

Noritake china ivory 'EMERALD'pattern 7560 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a set of 91 pieces Noritake china that would like to sell but I am trying to find the value. On the Back it says Noritake ivory china 'EMERALD'pattern 7560. It is in a very good condition. Thanks

ACI emerald pro lite [ 1 Answers ]

I have an aci uk make laptop which was working fine with win2000 till now. Recently I loaded the winxp prof & lo! Some of the drivers are not loaded & having difficult time in listening to Aadio, stting up the web camera, Is there a way to find out the details of the chipsets used & find out...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.