Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shyanika Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2014, 04:35 AM
    My kids names in Sanskrit Letters
    Hi

I would greatly appreciate if you could translate my 2 children's names in Sanskrit letters please...
    Jaden ( Pronounced Jay+den) Liam (Lee+ Am) Christiaan (Christy+ yarn)
    Jaden Liam Christiaan

Danielle (Dae+nee+elle) Ariyaana (Ari+yaana) Zoe (Zoey)
    Danielle Ariyaana Zoe

Thanks
    Mrs. D

Check out some similar questions!

Wisdom into sanskrit letters [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to translate "Wisdom" into sanskrit

Sanskrit letters for lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu prayer [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for this prayer in sanskrit letters I find only first part, but not second part. This is the prayer :'May all beings everywhere be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all" I want to...

Looking for title of a kids movie about missing letters [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie I used to watch as a kid in the mid-eighties and early nineties maybe? I believe it used puppets. The story line was that all these letters started missing from signs/bilboards, so it was up to these "kids" to find the cause. It had a lot of singing and I remember a few...

Translate names into Sanskrit for orca School kids [ 2 Answers ]

My 4th and 5th grade students are studying ancient India. They would like to know the meanings of their names and how to write them in Sanskrit. Their names are: Aviana, Avalon, Benjamin, Chase, Dara, Dorie (or Doris), Ericka, FayAnne, Francis,Freya, Gabriella, Louis, Owen, Robert, Stewart, and...

Can anyone tell me how do you translate my name ivette in sanskrit letters? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm planning to get a tattoo of my name in sanskrit letters... can anyone tell me how do you translate my name in sanskrit letters.. my name is Ivette... thank you

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.