Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2014, 11:10 AM
    Thermo hygrometer
    See picture. How do you read the meter? Temp and humidity.
    Lower dial shows 61. Main dial shows 30

But the temp here in miami is 80. Maybe there is some sort of conversion because it was made in china
    Attached Images

Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2014, 02:54 PM
    The thermometer seems to be calibrated in Celsius rather than Fahrenheit degrees. 30C amounts to about 86F.
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2014, 04:07 PM
    Oh thanks a million
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2014, 06:52 AM
    Glad I could help.
    In case I didn't answer your question fully, the bottom dial is probably relative humidity.
    To convert celsius to fahrenheit, multiply the celsius reading by 1.8 then add 32.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermo coagulation [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I had thermo coagulation on my cervix for treatment of the HP virus I had abnormal cells which wasn’t going to go away on its own, this was on the 13/05 and was informed no sex until 3-4 weeks afterwards.. I got an infection just over a week after my treatment and have been given antibiotics...

Thermo goes below desired temp and will not initiate cycle. Thermo replaced HELP! [ 0 Answers ]

House temp goes below thermostat setting and furnace will not cycle unless I shut the system off and restart it again. This will give me two cycles and I have to start it all over again. I replaced the thermostat last week and it worked and cycled fine until today... What am I looking at?

What is a thermo hydrograph [ 2 Answers ]

What is a thermo hydrograph, and what is the instrument used to check its accuracy?

Thermo couple [ 11 Answers ]

I had a thermo couple replaced in my furnace yesterday and I was charged 132.45. Is this a bit much?

Thermo couples [ 8 Answers ]

Will a pilot stay lit with a bad thermo couple?

View more questions Search