Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mickstone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2014, 10:22 AM
    Connect sony hd dvd player to old TV
    I've been trying to set up my Blu-ray dvd player to an older jvc TV called Sony it's not backwards compatible they have one Digital co-axial ask but they said it's only for audio so can I run the DVD player through the universe box or should I take the DVD player back and figure out another way to get Netflix
    HowHardCanItBe Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Mar 29, 2014, 11:17 AM
    By "universe box" I assume you're talking about a universal cable box, right? The basic ones just have cable IN/OUT so won't do you any good. However, some of the combination DVR/Cable boxes do have the connections for that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connect panasonic dvd s-25 dvd player to direct TV [ 6 Answers ]

I am having difficulty in connecting my dvd player to direct TV and getting it to work. I've read on here how to do it, and tried everything I know how to, but still no luck! I have Direct TV and a Panasonic DVD S-25 player. Can someone help??

How to Connect DVR + VCR + DVD player +DVD recorder and switch box [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I had this with maybe the dvd player and the vcr but now I'm stuck and cannot find manual for the dvd recorder. I have too many wires and too many electronics Result I would like, in the ideal world, is to have my dvd recorder to have the ability to record old VHS and DVR and other DVDs. ...

Sony DVD player stops picture, then starts again [ 1 Answers ]

My Sony DVD/VCR player has suddenly started stopping the action for several seconds, then starting again. What's going on? Do I need a new player?

How do I connect a Sony Betamax to transfer to DVD? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi- How do I connect a Sony Betamax SL-3030 to a Sony RDR-VX530 VCR / DVD Recorder? I have tried every configuation I can think of, and still I am not able to get a positive result. Any answers? Thanks in advance EStuart

View more questions Search