Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shandel Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2014, 02:03 PM
    Electrical fuse pops after 2 minutes of sprinkler running
    How do I resolve this problem myself?

The electrical fuse on my hunter irrigation system pops after running for about 2 minutes on station 1 but works perfectly on all other stations if I bypass station 1.
    HowHardCanItBe Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Mar 29, 2014, 04:15 PM
    Inspect the wires going to station 1 for any nicks in the insulation that would allow contact of bare wire to earth. That would cause a much larger amount of current than is normal and trip the breaker.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air conditioner fuse after 30 minutes [ 0 Answers ]

I have an 1.5 Ton air conditioner which blows the fuse off after about 20 minutes of being switched on. To start with, it consumes 8-11 Amps and then, after about 20 minutes, shoots up to 60 Amps, thus blowing the fuse. The AC has recently been cleaned inside out and otherwise cools well during the...

Electrical circuit breaker pops after vibration in wall [ 4 Answers ]

The outlets in two bedrooms are out and I can't find any break in the lines at any of the outlets or junction box, however the vibration is half way up the wall.

Pool Pump Breaker pops after about 15 minutes, WHY? [ 8 Answers ]

I installed a new pool pump motor. It runs for a while, sometimes longer, then the breaker pops. The only thing I have done different snce replacing the motor is that I installed a tankless water heater and had to get a bigger breaker because it rund 240amps. The tankless heater only runs when...

View more questions Search