Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ronnierug Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2014, 06:08 PM
    Want to payoff my credit card,should I ask to reduce balance?
    Want to payoff my credit card,should I try and get them to lower balance?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2014, 06:41 PM
    You can always ask... they can always laugh...if they already have a judgement however the time to talk is over.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit card balance [ 1 Answers ]

My wife owed about $30,000 on three chase credit cards. They were resultant from my use as an authorized user and she didn't know about it. As an authorized user I am not responsible by law. We separated and she told the company that the charges were not authorized by her. They reversed about...

Credit card purchase date vs card payoff date [ 1 Answers ]

I have made various end of year business purchases with a credit card. Do I get to claim those as expenses for this year (2009), when I used the card? Or if I don't actually pay off the card until the bill comes in January, are they expenses for next year (2010)?

Being sued for credit card balance [ 4 Answers ]

I just got served for a credit I need to response within 10 days how dow I do it?

Mother Credit Card Balance [ 1 Answers ]

Hi- My 87 mother passed away in January of this year. She was on medicare/medicaid had a Small social security check and owned no property, land, car, she had no assets! She had a burial policy from an insurance company and that is being used to inter her cremated remains and get her a...

View more questions Search