Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dinucool59 Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2014, 11:06 PM
    How to block mfacebook
    Hi,

From few days I am trying to block mfacebook in my office through dns. Its unable to block mfacebook. I am unable to trace ip address of it. So please help me out from this problem. IN ADVANCE THANK YOU
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 27, 2014, 11:58 PM
    Time to deploy a proxy or web filter.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 28, 2014, 08:20 AM
    mfacebook is the mobile application of Facebook so if you see that coming through, that is Facebook being accessed from mobile devices. Not sure if this helps or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small block chevy block id numbers [ 0 Answers ]

My 327 chevy has a block #f1202hch.What is it? Also have another sbc with block #v0419tja.What is it?

Who ownes block of land between the 700 block of king st and county st. in portsmout [ 3 Answers ]

Need to know who owns the parking lot across the street from 714 king st. portsmouth, va 23704. Is iti public or priviate property it is parallel.

What is the difference between a cinder block and a concrete block? [ 2 Answers ]

I am working on a basement bathroom renovation in a basement built in 1969. Fasteners for the firring strips state they are not to be used in cinder block walls, but are OK in concrete block walls. How can I tell what I have?

Difference between concrete block and cinder block [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between concrete block and cinder block when used in a home's foundation? What makes cinder block less desirable?

View more questions Search