Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TRAVMAAN Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 11:12 AM
    Ache coming from reconstructive surgery area from 5 years ago
    I had reconstructive surgery on my face (around my right eye) to repair the fractured orbit about 4 1/2 years ago. They inserted a metal plate for support, I guess. Over the last couple of days I have been having very painful throbbing in this area. It doesn't feel surface oriented. It feels more like a throbbing headache but primarily around this area. I've never in the past had any issues with weather changes affecting it. The weather also has been pretty steady anyway so I don't think that has anything to do with it. I haven't bumped my head or disrupted this area that I know of. It is very painful and happens randomly. However it does seem to happen if I make sudden head movements. But even then it is random. Please help!

-Trav
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 3, 2007, 03:41 PM
    Trav, I am sorry, but you are going to need the advice of your doctor on this one. I would like to help more, but without knowing your entire history by reading your charts any advice I give would most likely not be accurate.
    CleverGirl Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 12:38 PM
    Get your docs advice as soon as possible
    (I've had many surgeries over the years and I get adhesions which become uncomfortable a long time after the surgeries are healed... but that's my experience, yours may be different... definitely call your doc!)
    Best wishes and a big hug,
    Bek
    Etsy :: Mother's Day Gifts: Handcrafted Jewelry and Shea Butter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Phone bill 9 years ago [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Madam/Sir, I once lived in Pennsylvania for several months nine year ago and left USA. I came back to USA five years ago and have been lived in New Jersey since. Last week I received a debt collection letter from a collection company to acclaim that I owed the phone company three hundred...

Shoplifting 6 years ago and it's still nagging me! [ 10 Answers ]

Hey! I was caught shoplifting when I was 16 years old, and now I am 21 and will be graduating from college next year. When I was caught I had a $25 item. I was never arrested, but the security people made me sign something confessing to the crime. I ended up paying around $250 to department...

Theft under $5000 from 5 years ago [ 8 Answers ]

On one particular day in February 2002, I had went to Zellers and stupidly attempted to steal a cheap $20 camera. I subsequently got caught by security, the police was called and I was issued a bunch of papers. Note: I was only a kid then, and the Young Offenders Act was still in place. I...

Song I heard years ago [ 5 Answers ]

I remember watching this pop/rock/punkish song on much (canadian mtv) when I was 4-ish. It went something like this: "..and i don't know how far you go...blahblahblahblah blah-blahblah american psycho.." at that moment the video featured a spiky bleached blonde haired guy singing/screaming...

Name of a movie I saw years ago... [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie years ago. It was about a girl and she was having a dream but she didn't realize until the end when she woke up. I only remember little sections of the movie so be patient with me. She worked at a chicken place and one of the good guys was taking the chicken with this claw on a...

View more questions Search