Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    I kathy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2014, 11:15 AM
    If infants get pertussis shots do grand moms have to get shots
    If newborns get pertussis shots does everyone else have to have shots to hold the baby
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 27, 2014, 11:44 AM
    No, anybody holding the baby does not have to have the vaccination, but they certainly have to have clean hands. The vaccination is to protect your baby from GETTING the very contagious whooping cough.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 27, 2014, 03:27 PM
    The vaccination is suggested for people of all ages.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shots [ 3 Answers ]

I was given a tetanus shot combined with some other vaccines.My arm hurts at the site of the injection. Almost like the fluid that was injected is stuck in my muscle.

Shots [ 1 Answers ]

My wife from usa is coming to me in ghana thoes she need to take shots.and if she has to take shots how many needles she have to take,, and why at all she need to take the shots?

Is it OK to get distemper shots with rabie shots [ 6 Answers ]

Is it OK to get distemper shots and rabie shots the same day and is it normal for dog to get sick

Too early for shots? [ 2 Answers ]

We got our puppy at 9 weeks and according to the shot schedule, he received his shots at 9 weeks. This Sat. he is turing 11 weeks old and we were thinking of getting him vaccinated again this weekend before the holidays come along and most vets are closed. Is it too early for him to get his...

View more questions Search