Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jadams1925 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2014, 05:32 PM
    Remote hunter fan with light
    I have a Hunter fan with light, both are remote. I need to replace the fan switch, but I don't know which wire to put in switch, I have a 4 wire switch. Black tan green and grey. I have a black wire from the light switch that is not connected to anything. There is a black and white strip wire coming from the harness. If I connect the black with white strip to the fan switch, the fan works but the light will not. Do you have a wire diagram for both the light and fan. I'm a 61 year old lady trying to figure this out. Please HELP Jackie
    HowHardCanItBe Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Mar 29, 2014, 09:51 PM
    These switches vary with different models, do you know the model number?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter Park Hill Type 2 - Remote LED light on, but Light/Fan not working? [ 2 Answers ]

Remote Control LED light is on, but the Hunter Park Hill Type 2 Model 20578 Light or Fan will not work... why?

Hunter ceiling fan with remote only: light works but the fan doesn't. [ 0 Answers ]

My mom's house has a Hunter ceiling fan, (I don't know the model #), that has 4 lights and fan. It operates with a remote only. The remote will work the lights, but not the fan. When I press the fan button on the remote, I can hear a click in the fan motor, but the fan doesn't turn. Any ideas?

Hunter fan w/ light & reversing switch on remote, remote not working properly [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Hunter fan with light and remote control, with reversible switch on the remote. RC was working fine until recently, and now, the fan will not turn off with it. I do not have a wall switch. The light works fine with RC, and the reversing also works, so does the fan speed. So, what...

View more questions Search