This isn't a search engine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ceiling fan has black, white, and a black/white wire? [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with this combination of wires? I am trying to change out ceiling fans in my living room. From ceiling box I have: a black wire, and a white wire, and no ground From the fan w/ light kit I have: a black wire, white wire, and a black w/ while stripe wire, and no...

Black and white movie about a black girl being raised by a white couple [ 4 Answers ]

This is an old movie I saw a few years ago. Its about a girl who is the daughter of the black housekeeper for a wealthy faimly who also has a daughter that they are raising as sisters. The housekeepers daughter is very lite complected.

How to connect 3 wire black white bare to 4 wire black red white green [ 3 Answers ]

Fits 220 volt the wires are described in the title. Can someone tell me the proper way to connect them?

Black & White movie set in America black & white girls become friends on a beach [ 2 Answers ]

As far as I can remember, the girls become friends on a beach and the black girls mother goes to work for the white girls family. The black girl struggles with her relationship with her mother and wants to be treated like a white girl. Does anyone know what the name of this film is? And if I can...

Low cost black and white printing [ 4 Answers ]

I need to print about 50 to 100 pages a day, and they can all be black and white, I am looking for low costs in buying the unit but also in as low cost per print as I can get. What would be everyone's or anyone's recommendation.

View more questions Search