Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jenny_g92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2014, 10:20 AM
    How do I cancel green card registration?
    I just recently filled out the registration form. But because of personal reasons I want to cancel. I didn't pay yet or something. Anyone has an idea of what can I do that they take out my registration?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 26, 2014, 01:06 PM
    Tear it up and forget about it.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Mar 26, 2014, 06:39 PM
    If you already mailed it without payment, it will be rejected and returned to you. You do not need to do anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to cancel a green card application [ 0 Answers ]

I've entered and submitted my information to the respective green card officers and now I'd like to cance that application because I don't have that amount of money at the time. How do I cancel my application?

My husband wants to cancel my green card ! Can he ? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a green card for 2 years , I am in egypt for a visit , I have a problem with my husband now , CAN he cancel my green card while I am in egypt and prevent me from getting into usa ? *** help

USA Green card cancel [ 3 Answers ]

Thanks lawanwadee for your reply, But the point that my wife is 29 years old and here mother did the application for here when she was less than 18 yeas and here mother has a green card and she is living outside USA since 7 years.

Is green card may cancel? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I am beneficiary of a green card holder on marriage base and I filed my case to uscis in July 2007,my wife(green card holder) lives in us only for 4-5 months every year after 2006(she got green card in2004 and vaild up to 2014) and goes outside us to live with me.and how long it take to...

Is green card may cancel? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I am beneficiary of a green card holder on marriage base and I filed my case to uscis in July 2007,my wife(LPR)(got green card in 2004) lives in us only for 4-5 months after 2006 and goes outside us to live with me.may green card cancel or need to do something else and how long does it take...

View more questions Search