Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michael38 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2014, 12:10 PM
    Bid on 5100 square feet 2 bathrooms kitchen area and reception area
    Commercial Janitorial Cleaning:

5100 Square feet office building, 2 Bathrooms( 1 bath with Urinal And Toilet), Kitchen Area (sink, microwave and refrigerator) and receptionist area all with marble floors. About 4100 is Carpet.

Days of service 2x a week

How Much should I BId?
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Apr 1, 2014, 09:37 AM
    Hi Michael

Sorry, but as you have probably gathered at this point, we have no idea what you should be charging for this job. The only way to know what to bid on a job like this is to gain experience on smaller jobs and work your way up. I hate to be cliché, but there are no shortcuts when it comes to stuff like this...experience is the only teacher here!!

Good luck!

Mark
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 1, 2014, 09:56 AM
    Offer to do one day by the hour, with a 10% discount, after which you will work up a fixed quote.
    If you got an hourly wage as a cleaner, double it. At least.
    Make a line item list of what cleaning covers - EXACTLY.
    Have a short list at the bottom for additional extras as needed, such as coffee stains on carpet or washing walls once a year. You can think of all that. Cleaning well is only a tiny part of being a good business owner. Don't forget, you owe self employment taxes, and need liability insurance, etc. So don't UNDER QUOTE!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have had pain in my hand area mostly below the thunb area or the pad area . [ 1 Answers ]

It is the area in which is mostly used when doing a pushup or pushing away as support.

Diagonal of a quare is the square root of 20 feet what is the area of the square? [ 2 Answers ]

The diaganol of a square is the square root of 20 feet what is the area of the square?

A triangle has a base 12 feet long and an altitude 8 feet high. Find the area of the [ 1 Answers ]

A triangle has a base 12 feet long and an altitude 8 feet high. Find the area of the largest rectangle that can be inscribed in the triangle so that the base of the rectangle falls on the base of the triangle.

How to bid for common area cleaning contract in VA [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I am new to doing a bids on a contracts for an apartment common area cleaning. This property has about 19 buildings on the complex all buildings are 3 floors with laundry in each, so laundry area will need to be cleaned also, I need a help on biding with stripping and waxing and no stripping and...

What is the area of this square? Only give you the number 5 in and it is a square [ 2 Answers ]

I have a math problem what is the area of this square. There is a square and the only number given is 5 inches

View more questions Search