Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ethan432 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2014, 06:08 AM
    Where to Fine Best Custom Printed Boxes?
    Hello everyone. I am new at askmehelpdesk.com. I want to buy some custom printed software boxes with my artwork on it. So kindly refer me any Box Printing company which is best in its quality and also trust-able. Thank you
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2014, 07:50 AM
    We do not maintain any customer base references here. You may be in Detroit or Hong Kong. You will need to do some internet searching or local resourcing.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 25, 2014, 08:06 AM
    You are going to pay as much for 10,000 boxes as you will for 500. There is a huge set up cost. You might be better served buying a good color printer and flat, precut boxes and making your own.
    Try alibaba.
    PS: No one sells software in a cardboard box anymore. What is it about yours that would lend itself to such an investment?
    At best, software is sold in jewel cases (CD/DVD clear plastic boxes) and you put your artwork on a slip of paper inserted in the cover, and instructions on the disk, or on another slip of paper at the bottom of the box.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I get my photos printed? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I am a photographer or 4 years. I need to get my photos printed to a size of 12x12, for a meeting I have. Where can I get them printed to this size? :cool:

Kenmore 90 plus series washer, won't spin on any cycle. Washes fine, empties fine [ 0 Answers ]

Just replaced the coupler on my kenmore 90 plus series washer, still won't spin on any cycle. Washes fine, empties fine just won't spin? Any ideas?

Signatures printed on 1953 $5.00 held office AFTER bill printed [ 0 Answers ]

We have a $5.00 Red seal / serial # 1953 C series bill. My question is value because the Treasurer & Secretary of the Treasury held their offices 10 years AFTER the date on this bill. The Treasurer = Kathryn O'Hay Granahan & the Secretary of Treasury = C Douglas Dillon - the information I find...

My 1985 toyota pickup starts fine idles fine but runs ruff when in gear [ 2 Answers ]

My 1985 toyota pickup starts fine idles fine but runs ruff when in gear

Furnace heats fine,circulates fine, but when put on a/c blower motor goes on and off [ 0 Answers ]

The furnace works fine all winter, no issues only when it is switched aver to a/c does it do this.

View more questions Search