Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jim cimms Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2014, 05:31 AM
    How do I remove the spray hose from faucet body of model # 441420005
    My faucet came with spray hose already connected, and I need to remove it to get the mounting nut past the water feed connections. Kitchen faucet model # 441420005.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Mar 25, 2014, 07:55 AM
    There should be a threaded brass connection where the hose connects to the faucet. Unscrew it and use Teflon Tape when you replace it. Good luck, Tom
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Mar 25, 2014, 10:58 AM
    No longer threaded connections at the spray Tom...UGH! I'm sure it is some special clip or spring loaded connector nowadays! Jim, we need to know the manufacturer and that model number you gave shows up as nothing. Check your model number again (not the SKU #) and provide the manufacturer and we can probably help!

Mark
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Mar 25, 2014, 12:28 PM
    Thanks Mark,
    That's what happens when you've been retired and off the service truck for 25 years. Not only life, but al;so products pass you by. Thanks foe the correction. Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After installing a new faucet & spray hose on my sink it sounds like air in the line [ 4 Answers ]

After installing a new faucet & spray hose on my sink it sounds like air in the line every time I turn on the water

Spray Hose on Kitchen Faucet? [ 4 Answers ]

How can I hook up a spray hose to a new kitchen faucet, which was not designed to have a spray hose? Thanks, Kavanaugh

Grohe Kitchen faucet leak at connection to hose/hand spray [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Euro style faucet that is leaking at the connection at the spray hose. It has been in service twenty years. I replaced the hose once, due to a leak. Now the Original Hand Spray is no longer made. The leak is coming from around the Spray hose swivel. When I take the old Hand Spray off...

Kitchen faucet keeps running when I use the spray hose [ 15 Answers ]

When I use the spray hose in the kitchen sink, the pressure is weak and the faucet does not shut off like it should. Obviously there is some kind of diverter or something that is not functioning properly. Where should I look?

Spray hose of kitchen sink doesn't stop faucet [ 1 Answers ]

When I use the spray hose attachment on the kitchen sink, the water still runs at normal pressure from the main faucet. Thank you

View more questions Search