Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fiertojuvy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2014, 04:57 AM
    List of blacklisted person in UAE.
    Is Juvy Fierto O'Campo blacklisted in UAE?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2014, 04:58 AM
    How would we know... we aren't in the UAE... and aren't affilitated with that country. I'd suggest calling their consulate or Embassy in your home country and find out.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Mar 25, 2014, 09:31 AM
    The easiest and cheapest way to find out is applying for a visa. If your application is turned down, then you know why.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a blacklisted domestic helper in uae, can work again in uae? [ 0 Answers ]

Sir. Im betty, DH from philippines ,last sept 2005, I worked in abudhabi uae, as domestic helper, and after 5 months. I run away from my employer, went to owwa center in abudhabi, to report my employers wife, tried to scratch me. And have an evidence of that nail ...

How do I know if I am blacklisted in the UAE? [ 0 Answers ]

Dear All, I have been to Dubai 8 years ago on visit visas (4 of them), as I tried working for a company that was refusing to process an employment visa for me. Therefore I have left UAE and gave up on that option. Now, however I got a very good opportunity and wanted to pursue it. When they have...

Who can help blacklisted in uae? [ 2 Answers ]

After 1 year working in UAE, I've been deported because they found that I had syphilis. 2 months after there is a new law stating that who is positive in syphilis may qualified to stay in the country but must undergo treatment. My question, is there any possibilities for me to go back to uae now...

View more questions Search