Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deep0000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2014, 01:58 AM
    Visa Questions
    Hi I am on student visa for last six months. Me and my husband now in Australia and in my family I have just my mother in law
    She is now in my country and she is also sick and she is widow.now no one who look after my mother so I want to apply visa for my mother is this is possible?
    Deep0000 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2014, 02:01 AM
    I am on 573 visa I want to change my course is this is possible?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 25, 2014, 03:41 AM
    Not possible for you to apply for her visa, she must do this herself.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Mar 25, 2014, 09:30 AM
    For those with student visa, they can bring immediate family which means spouse and children only. Your mother can apply for visitor's visa but she is not eligible to stay long term.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 2008 tax questions (changed from F1 visa to H1 visa and also moved) [ 2 Answers ]

My wife came to US in 2001 and I came to US in September 2004. In 2007, both of us had income as students in California. We filed jointly as resident for 2007 tax since my husband was already a resident. In 2008, my wife was on OPT F1 visa first and later on H4 visa, dependent of me, and she...

F1 visa questions [ 1 Answers ]

Well! I have applied to US embassy for F-1 visa,I called for interview.let me know for what sought of question should I prepare my mind? and what would be the best answer for those questions Thanks

Few questions regarding J1 visa [ 2 Answers ]

Sir/Madam, Iam on a j1 visa( resident physician). I also had a break during my training for three months when I went to my home country)during which I was charged 2400 dollars by my instituion( as I was not being paid and still had to pay for my health coverage as per law). My questions are ...

L1B Visa questions [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Atlanta Tax Expert, I came to US for the first time on Aug 24th 2006 (completing about 130 days in 2006) and I am on L1 B Individual Visa. My nationality is Indian and I am unmarried. 1) What is my Tax status - resident or non-resident? 2) Can I get my FICA Taxes back? 3) If I file as...

View more questions Search