Ask
    vicfig Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2014, 10:30 PM
    My spell check in not working in mircosoft word
    Microsoft word is not spell checking.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 25, 2014, 03:31 AM
    Any error message? Did you reinstall Office?
    jamesdann Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Mar 25, 2014, 11:09 PM
    See the Solving spell check problems section of this tutorial publish at:
    Mastering the Spelling Checker

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disable spell check (Word 2003) [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I work for a school and we have been asked to provide a laptop for an exam with spellchecker and thesaurus disabled. Now we have got it so no spelling mistakes are highlighted or auto corrected, the problem is that the F7 shortcut key is still working. Its not offering any suggestions for...

Spell check not working in Works why? [ 2 Answers ]

HELP SPELLCHECK NOT WORKING IN WORKS I am typing a fairly long document and up until page 80 everything was fab spell check working great. Suddenly stopped recognising particular words mis-spelt tried everything in options, auto correct etc to no avail. I attempted to mis spell the same word on...

Spell check on word 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, For the last couple of days, my spell check in word 2007 has not been working, it gives me the message ( spell check complete) although there are still spelling mistakes. I have tried repair for Microsoft ,and tried remove and reinstall still not working Please help Thank you...

MS Word & Spell Check [ 14 Answers ]

Okay, guys, I know this is the best place to get my answer. When typing my papers in MS Word and then doing a spell check I get the message that Word has completed searching the document and everything is spelled correctly. But, the problem is, everything is NOT spelled correctly. I have...

View more questions Search