Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    R31211 Posts: 82, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2014, 10:01 PM
    Someone help me please with this verse
    Does Genesis say this, "God is with you in all that you do" & SORRY I didn't know where to put this under...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 24, 2014, 10:19 PM
    Genesis 21:22
    At that time Abimelek and Phicol the commander of his forces said to Abraham, "God is with you in everything you do.

God is not telling this to man. This was Abimelech who was king of Gerar and Phicol who was commander of the armies under Abimeiech.

They saw how Abraham had grown in wealth and family, and they remarked how God was truly with Abraham. They were saying in this verse, that they could see God had blessed him.

** has to be keep in context of what is happening.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Longest verse [ 1 Answers ]

What is the longest verse in the bible

What does this verse mean? [ 35 Answers ]

I have run into so many "Christians" lately who believe that there are many paths to God. I was wondering what this verse means? It happens to be my favorite verse... it is on a little decorative rock in my flower bed, it is on my living room wall and it is on a picture frame in my bedroom. So...

What does this verse mean to you? [ 25 Answers ]

My people perish for lack of knowledge. Do you think it is referring to spiritual or physical or a double meaning? Studying alternative medicines and the Bible over the past few years I have come to think that it is talking about our physical health. I look around and see people eating junk...

What verse is this? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the verse that goes something like, if you denie me in front of man, I will denie you in front of my father. Somthin like that. I'm having my confirmation and I am supposed to choose a verse, and that one is most meaning full to me

1peter 2 verse 9 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi could you please help with 1 peter verse 9. The topic I'm suppose to do for my church is saved to server I need info on that. I don't know what that mean. Could you write me scriputers or a page writing. Thanks :D

View more questions Search