Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 26, 2014, 06:34 PM
    This has gone far enough and being the nice neighbor will get you broke unless you clear this up by nipping all his hopes of you paying anything. You can be nice but firm can't you? Tell him you got no money for his fence. End of conversation.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 26, 2014, 06:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    This has gone far enough and being the nice neighbor will get you broke unless you clear this up by nipping all his hopes of you paying anything. You can be nice but firm can't you? Tell him you got no money for his fence. End of conversation.
    Yeah! What he said!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 26, 2014, 06:50 PM
    And throw some F words at him! People like that!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wood privacy fence with steel (metal) fence [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, We are planning to put in a 6' wood privacy fence on the sides of our property. We would like to install a metal (steel posing as wrought iron) fence across the front at a later date. My understanding is the terminal metal fence posts would be directly beside but not attached to the terminal...

Renter adds privacy fence&wants me to pay for it after they are evicted for nonpmt [ 20 Answers ]

"I have evicted renter not paying,renter asks judge why they can not take privacy fence they added to property,judge says it attached to property and is now part of property, renter then says I agreed to pay them back for fence (I NEVER DID!) judge asked where this is in writing, renter says its...

My fence has been in place for 13 yrs, can survey make me move fence? [ 1 Answers ]

I inherited my acreage from family in 1997, therefore never had survey done. My new neighbor that purchased land that borders 2 sides of my land, states that his survery shows my fence is over on his side by 30 ft on one side and 40 ft on the other side. He broke the lock on my gate and entered...

Fence-should I pay for the "good side" when she said she didn't care? [ 7 Answers ]

The owner of the property next door and I had a verbal agreement (which is supported by emails back and forth) to split 50/50 the cost of a new fence on our property line (Riverside county CA). We were in total agreement and a lot of work on mine and my husbands part (he took down the old fence...

View more questions Search