Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rcbusiness Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Mar 24, 2014, 03:02 PM
    Does anyone have a surefire natural way to rid cats of tapeworms?
    does anyone have a surefire natural way to rid cats of tapeworms?
    I'm already using a bit of garlic 3x a week, with a small bit of flax oil. Thanks
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2014, 03:06 PM
    You could try taking it to a VET... and doing what actually works. I think if you had one you'd be going to a doctor rather than trying to take the cheap way out. You owe it to your pet.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 24, 2014, 07:33 PM
    There is no magic cure. You took the responsibility of having a pet now do the right thing and take it where it belongs.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Mar 24, 2014, 11:40 PM
    Garlic is actually poisonous to cats. Please don't keep giving it to them.

Garlic Toxicity and Pets

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Neighbors getting rid of cats [ 3 Answers ]

I am really having issues with both neighbors, don't like animals, hate cats. I feed the Strays off the farm because they don't feed them. I have gotten homes for a lot of Them but the older ones it's hard. I contacted paws last year, brought cages and the One neighbor said we couldn't fix them...

Have to get rid of 2 older cats. [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine has two cats that are about 10 years old. She just found out her two kids are allergic to cats & has to get rid of them. She feels terrible, but has no other choice. She has been unable to find anyone that will take them & is thinking about taking them to the pound. Any advice on...

Did I do the right thing & get rid of the cats? [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: We have 2 cats, one sprays over the entire house (even on the stove & kitchen counter top) YUK... The other one is trying to be dominant, therefore that's why the first one is spraying (both have been neutered). Recently, our 1 yr. old grandaughter was over, and the cat scratched her...

Get rid of cats in house craw space [ 10 Answers ]

My neighbor has several cats running loose that she feeds daily. We've tried the humane society with no prevail. Now they have gotten into my craw space and multiplied around a dozen or so and I can't get them all out to block the entry off. Can you help?:eek:

View more questions Search