Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hbizuwork Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2014, 10:31 AM
    What expected from me to be student there?
    I mean what criteria s are needed to be member of the chance for scholarship?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2014, 10:36 AM
    Well for starters, you would be expected to better express yourself if you expect to have any chance at a scholarship. I don't have a clue what you are trying to ask... as your question couldn't be more vague.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 24, 2014, 10:39 AM
    With the information given all I can say is to contact the school you are interested in attending.

The school probably has a website that has all the information you are requesting. If it doesn't, then it will have the contact information of the people who do.
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2014, 10:07 PM
    A lot depends on the type of scholarship you are trying to obtain and the requirements for the scholarship. For example you may have to have a certain GPA like a 3.5, or be a certain race like Native American, or have a parent who is in a certain organization like the VFW, or you may have to write an essay on a particular subject.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I file 1040A as I am an international student and paying my Student loan in USA. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,I am an international student currently on OPT-F1 visa and working full time. I am paying my student loan in USA through citi bank.I am going to get the 1098e form from bank about $2800 interest or something.. I called many tax filers and telling me different forms.. I am so confused what...

Can a student on F-1 (student) visa claim deduction or credit for tuition expenses? [ 6 Answers ]

Can a student on F-1 (student) visa claim deduction or credit for tuition expenses? Thank you.

Carnival dart game asking about expected number of darts thrown and expected winnings [ 3 Answers ]

A Carnival game offers $100 cash prize for anyone who can break a balloon by throwing a dart at it. It costs $5 to play, and you're willing to spend up to $20 trying to win. You estimate that you have about a 10% chance of hitting the balloon on any throw. What is the expected number of...

View more questions Search