Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lemonlips1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2014, 08:35 AM
    Nose touching problem.. need opinions
    So I have started to realise that when I make eye contact with people, for example if I'm walking down the street or in a public setting that girls touch their nose when they see me. I am a guy, and to be honest I have slightly enlarged nostrils and a bit of an upturned nose. It's not overly 'piggy' but I swear girls touch their nose when we make eye contact. My friends tell me I'm crazy and that because I think it's happening or will happen that it does happen. Like the law of attraction or something. But I am almost 99.99% that this DOES occur and it would happen at least 10 times a week.. from different girls/women when I make eye contact with them. It may be my insecurities but if some one had a gun to my head and said "do you truly believe these females are directing it towards you" I'd say yes with all honesty.. any girls shed some light on this? What does it mean.. are they subconsciously telling me they don't find me attractive or something I DON'T GET IT... and it happens aaaallll the time
    Louis Cortez Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2015, 06:48 AM
    It's definitely subconscious or sometimes intentional.
    Louis Cortez Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2015, 07:01 AM
    Same thing happens to me .Not everyone but enough to see a pattern.I am a big guy and mostly women and some men will touch their shoulders like they are lacking or as if I was a mirror image of themselves.Yes it is creepy.But they may be doing it feeling inferior or they themselves want my attributes. Same can be for you but I am just being honest they may be sympathetic to your nose because they wouldn't want a nose like yours or subconsciously making fun of you without saying it.It also depends on the person too everyone is different.Your going to have to judge body language.And if you grow a pair ask them but they will most likely act like nothing happened and you are crazy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Nose piercings problem HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

So, I got my nose pierced about three weeks ago. A week or just under after I got it done it was perfectly fine no pains no redness not sore at all and I thought yay it's healing well.. I bathed it with warm water and salt and used this anti bacterial spray solution I was given by my piercer.. Was...

Bump on inside of nose from nose piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my nose pierced for about two months now . It was pierced by the gun. I have heard that is bad. After 3 days I changed my nose pin. Then after one week I changed it again. After one month I had a big red blister outside my nose. I guess a blood blister? After popping it . The blister...

Nose problem [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I'm jules and I don't have an esteem issue I just have a nose issue. My nose is medium big , and size really isn't the main issue , it's the smal hump a crookedness. The tip of my nose where my nostrils are are slightly ( it is noticeable ) to the right and when I smile it curves more to the...

Blister on nose,size of silver dollar, nose res,hot swollen [ 5 Answers ]

Please help us. My husband 53 yrs old. Woke up 3 days ago with a Dark red, very hot to touch, swollen nose with a blister, the size of a silver dollar. It still hasn't broken and also the first day his cheeks were red and hot to touch. We have no insurance and he won't go out of the house. I have...

Could my nose be the problem? [ 1 Answers ]

OK here's my question.ive alw Ys had a humpy nose,and never been bothered about it until now.im having a lot of problems when it comes to breathing the my nose.it always seems so stuffy,and I know that's not what it is.I even talk funny because of it! Or at least that's what I think the problem...

View more questions Search