Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RAYVAUGHAN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2014, 04:04 PM
    Where is the hard drive location in a gx150 dell
    I would like to try to change the d hard drive in a system
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Mar 28, 2014, 05:24 PM
    When I search for Dell GX150 I find Optiplex and two different types. You have to remove the cover and the drive is inside. If it's a tower. Look on the left back for two screws to remove the side. If it's the other flat horizontal type you'll have to figure it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dell Inpsiron 1700 hard drive. [ 10 Answers ]

How do I find and remove the hard drive?

Dell d610 hard drive [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dell D-600 laptop which the screen has went out but works well with an external screen. I have a dell D-610 which takes the same model hard drive but when I put the hard drive from the 600 in the 610 it brings up an error message and will not let me proceed to windows. The 610 did not come...

How to format a hard drive on a dell desktop with XP home edition and no floppy drive [ 18 Answers ]

How do I format a hard drive on a Dell Dimension 8110 with Windows XP home edition 2007 without a floppy drive? I tried to follow answers to some similar qustions posted previously on this site but when I do I get messages like "what's the disk volume label" from the command prompt window after...

Reformat a Dell Win XP HE Hard Drive? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am having a bit of a problem with a freind's computer, been trying to get it going for well over 2 weeks, but EVERYTHING I have tried seems not to work. :( The computer is a 18 Month old Dell Desktop with Windows XP home Edition installed. It was running frustratingly slow, and Would...

View more questions Search