Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Keith2012 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2014, 01:39 PM
    Is cursing God an unforgivable sin?
    What if I go my whole life cursing God until my dying breath? Will I go to hell?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 23, 2014, 01:44 PM
    I would say you are already in your own hell and you haven't even died yet. Stop cursing and be grateful, its never too late.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 23, 2014, 01:50 PM
    Judging from your other posts about your cancer probably returning (and you haven't said it has) I can understand this question.

Why can't you just be happy you have more days on earth then you originally thought you would have ?
    Keith2012 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2014, 04:44 PM
    If you were God would you forgive me for spitting in your face?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 23, 2014, 04:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012 View Post
    If you were God would you forgive me for spitting in your face?
    Yes, because I would know why you were doing it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 23, 2014, 11:02 PM
    You are lucky I am not God, but God does forgive, isn't that great, man can not forgive like that.

But the issue is, what is real repentance, on your dying breath, if you are not really repentant, only God knows that, but if a plan to continue to sin, till your last breath, most likely it is not a real repentance but then only God and you will know.

It appears now is the time to repent and change, but only you know that.

And that is assuming you know your last breath. Most do not.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 23, 2014, 11:53 PM
    This thread has been closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

If I was saved and go back to sin again will God going to accept me? [ 45 Answers ]

If I was saved and I backslide for example I went back to the life I use to live like prostitution, killing, stealing exc, if I can die busy doing my sins, If the rapture come am I still going to heaven?

The Unforgivable Sin? [ 68 Answers ]

I know there are many different nominations and beliefs and opinions about the subject of sin. So here goes. Have any of you heard about the UNFORGIVABLE SIN? If you have exactly what is this unforgivable sin. At the same time I thought all sin can be forgiven? What is your take? Joe

Is suicide an unforgivable sin? [ 44 Answers ]

According to Christian beliefs, is suicide an unforgivable sin? Does it guarantee eternal separation from Jesus Christ?

Unforgivable or Unpardonable Sin [ 20 Answers ]

Hi I was in church a few weeks ago and they where talking about the Unforgivable or Unpardonable Sin ! Now I have my own view's on this but would be intrested to hear other people's view regards this, do you agree yes or no that there is such a sin! "...an eternal sin... never forgiven."...

View more questions Search