Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natashadenise Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2014, 12:41 PM
    Penicillin - Heartburn/Chest Pain
    I was misdiagnosed with strep throat and put on penicillin. However some time after, I was instead properly diagnosed with Mono and was advised to stop taking the penicillin. I have been off the penicillin now for a week but have been suffering from severe heart burn/pain in the chest ever since. The pain began at some point while I was taking the penicillin but has only gotten worst since I stopped taking it. What could this be, or what should I do about this excruciating pain?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 23, 2014, 01:33 PM
    Report this to your doctor ASAP.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arm neck back pain, chest pain takes effort to swallow and unintentional weight loss [ 3 Answers ]

Arm neck back pain, chest pain takes effort to swallow and unintentional weight loss Is this GERD or something else?

Chest pain help please!! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have this problem with my chest, every time when I move a certain way or get up a certain way. In the middle of my chest aches a lot, it feels like my chest is being pulled apart or something and it hurts a lot. And also I can't put pressure in the middle of my chest cause it feels like I can...

What can be done for chest pain feels like my heart going to break threw my chest [ 2 Answers ]

I was sleeping I woke up to take some pain pills for my back. Two hours later I woke back up and it feels like my chest going to explode

Left sided groin pain + dizziness and infrequent chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I started having pain in the left side of my groin yesterday, it's painful to sit, walk, stand and then today I took my mom to church and during church I had dizziness and severe chest pain. I was able to drive us home luckily, I had another episode of the chest pain when we got to her house and...

View more questions Search