Mar 23, 2014, 01:26 AM
    My process number 22225 status please
    Please let me know then present status
    What is the next step to follow
    Thanks
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 23, 2014, 01:34 AM
    You can get that answer ONLY from your immigration office. Sorry. If you want advice about procedure, tell us the countries involved and what you are trying to do.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Mar 23, 2014, 12:51 PM
    Go to official immigration website of the country you are applying for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost & process for change of status [ 0 Answers ]

If we travel out of country while our H1B in process we have to apply for change of status(COS). Can I know the cost of COS and process? Please let me know if I am wrong. Appreciate your response

Process Number of parents [ 1 Answers ]

My parents are already registered but I do not have their process number to go ahead with my process. Is there any way that I can find it on line and how ?

Please let me know the status of my grandfather's birth registration, whose process n [ 2 Answers ]

Please let me know the status of my grandfather's birth registration, whose process no. Is 19626-11 INI at the Conservatoria dos Registos Centrals, lisbon.thank you.

While my visa status is under the process of chnging from b2 to f1 am I eligible to s [ 1 Answers ]

While my visa status is under the process of chnging from b2 to f1 am I eligible to stay to us until I get the respond from uscis?

View more questions Search