Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2014, 08:51 PM
    How design sewer system for high building
    If we have tail building 50 story ,how design the soil pipe riser?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2014, 10:14 PM
    You have an engineer do it.
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Mar 23, 2014, 06:49 AM
    Yup! Once you get up to numbers like that you need an engineer and you must adhere to your states's specific guidelines. We couldn't even venture a guess as there are VERY SPECIFIC systems used in a high rise building like that!

Good luck!

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hello everybody, is anyone here doing building design work? I do need your help. Thks [ 20 Answers ]

Hello everybody, is anyone here doing building design work? I do need your help. Thks

Plumbing design to building plan [ 1 Answers ]

Building plan to plumbing design &this plan add to all santry fittings

Building Design Ideas [ 3 Answers ]

I have to do an analysis of Physics of Geology for my latest project (Architecture). Also, I have to find ways of using the earth to enhance my building. I have already decided to put soil pipes in, but I really need some other ideas. Any help would really useful. Also, if you have any interesting...

Hvac system design for high rise building [ 1 Answers ]

do any 1 describe in detail the design & selection of cooling tower; que.=cooling tower for a chiller of 750 TR & 1000 TR? primary & secondary pump,condenser pump along with pipe sizing method. building height=building 1 is 27 floor ( 350 ft) 2 is 35...

Sewer system project thingy (high school student needs some info!) [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: OK, I'm a high school student and I'm am confused on where the sewer systems go. I need too find out if I flush a fish down a toilet in the city (so a city sewer system I think) where would it go? And if I flushed a fish down the toilet out in the...

View more questions Search