Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 22, 2014, 02:57 PM
    Transfer of iTunes library
    My daughter gave me an iPod which she loaded with music. Can that music be transferred to my iTunes account? How do I associate the iPod with my iTunes account?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 22, 2014, 02:58 PM
    Sync ;)
    I find F1 works well as well..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I save my iTunes library to a portable hardrive? [ 0 Answers ]

I have tried to drag and drop my iTunes to save it to my portable hardrive but it doesn't work. I want to save my collection of burned CDs so if I get a new computer I will have access without having to re-burn all of those CDs.

IPhone shows 4 images on iTunes library instead of 1... Why? [ 3 Answers ]

Ever since the last sync of my iPhone (1 week ago), the album covers of some songs (not all) have 4 images of various albums instead of 1. The four images are not even the correct album for the song. iTunes library (on the PC) is fine... the problem only occurs on the iPhone. Any suggestions?

Lost iTunes Library [ 2 Answers ]

My computer was updated and my new iTunes didn't have a library. I was able to search and find half of my library but I still have a TON of stuff missing. I imagine the rest is backed up SOMEWHERE on my computer, I just have no clue how to find it, if it is there.

Itunes library disappeared? [ 2 Answers ]

One day I went to itunes and my library had just disappeared. I don't know what happened to it like none of the songs were there. So weird. Has this ever happened to anyone and do you know how to get it back?:confused::confused:

My iPod to others itunes library? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know if this is possible or not but its worth a shot... okay so I want to add my music to m boyfriends itunes from my iPod. I don't know how I can possibly do this I plug it in to his itunes but it will not let me drag it into his library. Is there any way of doing this?. and I am no...

View more questions Search